About Sea Breeze
Sea Breeze is a modern 2 bedroom holiday home sleeping up to 4 people. It is an upside down house situated in an elevated position in Perranporth, with stunning sea views from the double bedroom and the open plan living area which leads to the balcony.
Only a 5 minute walk to the beach, local shops, pubs and a selection of restaurants Sea Breeze is ideally located to enjoy all that Perranporth has to offer.
Please note that there are a few steps up to the property.
Facilities At A Glance
- Sleeps up to 4 persons (1 twin room, 1 double room): bed linen included
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Utility room (washing machine, airer, ironing facilities, freezer)
- Fully equipped kitchen (microwave, dishwasher, fridge, electric hob & oven)
- Open plan kitchen/diner & lounge
- Balcony with sea views
- TV + freeview
- DVD/CD player + selection of DVDs
- Private enclosed outside area (washing line and outdoor tables & chairs available)
What’s not included?
Guests need to bring their own towels.
Are there any restrictions?
No pets allowed
No smoking on the premises inside/outside
Double Bedroom with Sea Views
Relax on the balcony with a glass of wine and enjoy the view.
Open Plan Living Area
The lounge is on the 1st floor and has two comfy 2-seater sofas, TV with freeview, DVD/CD player with a selection of DVDs to choose from. The patio doors lead onto the balcony with sea views and views of the sand dunes & golf course.
Open Plan Dining Area
Open Plan Kitchen Area
– oven & hob
– fridge with ice-box (separate freezer in utility room)
– coffee maker